Some printers have different print margins and some forms we create can push those limits to the max. When that happens it is possible that your printer does not print the background image (the form itself) and just fills out the text fields. When this happens there is a very easy fix!
- Open Dealer Solutions
- Go to TOOLS > SETTINGS
- Click Printers and Prog. Behavior
- Look for the box Use Alternate Print Method
- If it’s checked, uncheck it.
- If it’s unchecked, check it
- Now OK your changes to save and test print your form again.