When you install the KGI 700Credit portal you may have a case where clicking the link from within the Web button does nothing. This can happen on certain machines if the location of the program is not the same as what we have defaulted. The fix is a one time change and it is quick. Just follow these steps!
- Go to Help > Open Dealer Solutions Folder from within Dealer Solutions
- When that window opens the top address bar in Windows Explorer will give you your current folder path. Click that address bar as seen in this image below and copy that folder path.
NOTE: If you need a different way to learn the folder path follow these steps.
- Now go back to Dealer Solutions and click the WEB button > Manage Web Links…
- From the list above select Pull Credit With 700Credit
- Then in the URL section below PASTE the folder path you copied.
- Now click the SAVE button.
- Your URL should look similar to this:
C:\users\public\Dealer Solutions\KGI700Credit.exe but it may vary depending on the location of your Dealer Solutions Software.