NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO PERFORM THIS TASK ON ALL MACHINES WITH AVAST INSTALLED
- Go to your Main/Server computer (or whichever computer has Avast! Installed).
- Find the Avast! Icon in the system try in the bottom right corner of your screen near the time, and double-click on it, or right-click on it and choose the OPEN AVAST USER INTERFACE option
- This will bring up the main interface window. Yours may look different, but look for a button or tab named MAINTENANCE.
- Click on Virus Chest, and then find rmk3D2.ocx in the list. Right-click on the item and hit Restore.
- You should now no longer have any issues with the computer you just performed these steps on. It may, however, happen again on other workstation computers later, so please repeat these steps on other computers as needed.