- Go into the Deals section of the software
- Highlight any previous deal you have entered
- Click on the Print forms for this deal link under Actions
- Verify Jump to forms section is selected and click Next
- Select any form from the forms selection screen that has notary information on it and click the Next button (for instance the MVR-2 under NC or the Form 400 under SC)
- Under Miscellaneous Information you will see a Notary section.
To Add a new Notary
- Click the Add button
- Enter a name for the Notary
- Enter the notary info in the boxes provided
- Click the Save button.
To edit an existing notary
- Select the notary you wish to edit from the drop-down list of Notaries.
- Click the Edit button
- Edit the notary info in the boxes provided
- Click the Save Button
Set a default notary
If you wish to set a default Notary, click the Save as Default button with the correct Notary selected in the drop-down list.