- Go to Accounts
- Select the account you want to change
- In the bottom half of the screen click Account Settings
- Click the Change Payment Due Date
- A screen like this will appear:
Pass Payments: Changing this will SKIP payments not received. ie; this could be used if your customer was in the hospital for 3 months and you wanted to make his account current you would change it to “3” pass payments. They will be added to the end of the contract. You are just pushing his terms out 3 more payments on the back end.
Defer Due Date by: This would be used to CHANGE the monthly due date. If they have been paying on the 3rd of the month but it needs to be the 13th now you would put in “10” days. Their new due dates will fall on the 13th.
- Click OK to save changes. Cancel to leave without saving.
- Email Us
- Call Us @ (866) 644-7258