NOTICE: IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME USING PLAIN PAPER LAW CONTRACTS, YOU WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR AN ACCOUNT TO BE CREATED BEFORE YOU CAN USE IT!
Now you can avoid clunky old printers and contracts taller than your toddler! Reynolds & Reynolds' new document program allows you to print on 4 or 5 Letter size pieces of paper, and avoid costly mistakes due to misalignment or typos.
1) You will be charged once per DEAL using a LAW 553, rather than once per print. In other words, you may print as many times as necessary for the same deal (because of typos, needing duplicate copies, etc), but will only be charged once.
2) If a deal falls through, goes unfunded, or if the contract is not accepted by your lender for any reason, you still have to pay for printing the contract on the deal.
3) Notices will be sent out to the billing e-mail address on file when your balance gets low. If you continue printing after you have exceeded your balance, your ability to print may be cut off in a way that does not allow it to be restored outside of normal business hours. Please be sure to keep your billing e-mail up to date to avoid service interruptions.
4) You may be unable to print if your internet is down or if your computer is unable to check for authentication and log the print. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
5) There are no refunds, but leftover credits may be transferred to another KGI Dealer Solutions DMS customer if you wish.